News from the Engineering Geology and Geomechanics group
- SPE Conference MINES ParisTech Student Chapter "Emergence of Big Data in the oil sector" – 23rd September 2015 – 6:30 p.m. - MINES ParisTech - L108 - 60, boulevard Saint-Michel - 75006 Paris (RER B Luxembourg).
Conference led by Th Gautherot (Total), P. Marchand (Teradata), P. von Campe (Idmog). Registration
- French Committee for Rock Mechanics Conference - France SPE "Damage and fracture around oil wells" – 15th October 2015. More information
- SPE Conference MINES ParisTech Student Chapter "Challenges inherent in highly deviated drillings" – 4th June 2015.
- Technical Session of the French Committee for Rock Mechanics : Technical advances in multiscale approaches in rocks mechanics – 19th March 2015. Programme
- Conference - CFGI / AFTES / CFMS / CFMR Technical Day : "Underground linear works in urban areas : influence of geology, hydrogeology and geotechnics on the design and the execution of works" – 26th March 2015.
- Presentation of the AGREGA project on the 8th Environmental Technologies Days organized by the ANR (April 2014). More information
- The Pierre Londe prize, awarded by the French Committee for Rock Mechanics, has been awarded to Laura BLANCO-MARTIN for her work on the theoretical and experimental study of anchor bolts distributed under axial stresses.
- Team attendance to NewTun project. The NewTun project, coordinated by Soletanche Bachy, the world leader in underground works, aims to develop a new tunnel excavation method to reduce costs and better manage technology risks of major underground infrastructure projects (e.g. Grand Paris Express). More information
- "Instability and high mountain works" : technical session of the French Committee for Engineering Geology and the Environment – 31st January 2013 -2:00 p.m. - Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers Paris. Programme and registration.
- "Application of rock mechanics to geophysics" - 7th February 2013 - 1:45 p.m. - Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers Paris. Technical session of the French Committee for Rock Mechanics. Programme and registration
The best poster prize (Geomorphology section) of the European Geosicence Union (EGU) to a young researcher has been awarded on its congress in Vienna (Austria) in April 2012 to Abed BENAICHOUCHE. Abstract. Poster.
Meeting in memory of Marcel Arnould, 12th October 2011
- Symposium RSS 2010, 24th and 25th November 2010, on "Rock slope stability"
Program and Abstracts : please see the French page of the site
Contact : roger.cojean(-at-)mines-paristech.fr