The Geosciences and Geoengineering Research department has many characterization and testing facilities used in its research works dedicated to solid mechanics and the characterization of pollution. These means are constantly upgraded and improved.
The tools available ensure further tasks :
- field samplings under the conditions required to ensure the reliability of subsequent analyses ;
- analyses of solid materials ;
- water analysis.
- soils and rock mechanics ;
- mechanical and hydraulic mining ;
- drilling techniques at its site in Pau (Pyrénées-Atlantiques).
A bench for the study of the CO2 reactivity in supercritical phase has been developed in collaboration with the Energy and Chemical Engineering department.
Experimental facilities are the responsibility of Jacques Schleifer : email@example.com