The Geosciences & Geoengineering Department research is involved in several types of training :
1. Initial training
- MINES ParisTech Civil engineering teaching
- The Research Department is involved in two research Masters :
- Universe sciences, environment, ecology / Specialty Geosciences (SDUEE), which covers a very wide range of fields, based on knowledge of three main areas: the solid earth, its fluid envelopes (ocean and atmosphere) and organisms living in these environments. -> Co-accredited Master ENS, Pierre and Marie Curie University
- Sciences of the Earth and Planets, Environment (ETPS) in which the Department is involved in the Solid Earth course. -> Master co-accredited by the Institute of Earth Physics of Paris (IPGP), the University Paris 7 Denis Diderot and the Ecole Normale Supérieure
2. Specialized training
- The Research Department organizes three specialized trainings :
- The Research Department is involved in the "Mastère Spécialisé® CGE : « Engineering and environmental management (IGE)» of MINES Paristech.
3. Continuous professional training
- The Research Department organizes continuous professional training in various application fileds through independent modules :
- Mining sector : MIRIS, CFSG and CESAM and Mine and Quarry Inspectorate
- The newsletter of training
- Geostatistics :
- Hydrogeochemistry and environmental impacts:
4. Doctoral school
- MINES ParisTech is co-accredited in five doctoral schools. The Research Department is affiliated with the GRNE ED 398: Geosciences, Natural Resources and Environment with the University Pierre et Marie Curie (Paris VI), Agro-ParisTech and the French Petroleum Institute (IFP School).
5. Other training
- Intra-company seminars can also be organized on request, in France or abroad.